We've rebuilt the entire site! Every page is new. All the charts are responsive and mobile-friendly.
The largest accessible collection of climate charts on the web.
The charts make it easy to see how climate (average weather) and daylight for a particular location change over the year, and how they vary between locations. They can be used like an almanac to predict weather and daylight for your location
Climate data and sunrise/sunset displayed in charts and tables for more than 100 countries and regions, more than 12,000 specific locations.
- High and low temperature (most locations)
- Precipitation, & (most locations)
- Latitude and longitude
- Daylight, sunrise, and sunset
- Chart data is also shown in a table
- Extremes are highlighted for every country.
Also check out:
- Climate Links — Other useful climate resources on the Web.
- Reading the Charts — Some examples showing the effectiveness of the charts.
- World Climate Maps — Colorful climate-at-a-glance maps.
- Index Map — Clickable index map for this site.
- About the Charts — Info about data sources.